Most Complete and Reliable Source for Ninth Circuit Criminal Law
More defense lawyers and prosecutors rely on Ninth Circuit Criminal Law Reporter than any other source. Why? Because it is:
- Comprehensive — The Reporter summarizes and organizes every issue of almost every Ninth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court decision published since 1983. Factual context is provided, and holdings are boldfaced for quick page-scanning. Issues are organized under a detailed topical index.
- Timely — The Reporter’s newsletter is published every month, and is posted on the new site 9thCircuitCriminalCases.com as a PDF download immediately after production, so you promptly receive summaries of the very latest cases. A new index is provided monthly. Citations include all subsequent history, and are continually updated.
- Reliable — Author David J. Cohen is an authority on criminal law, with decades of experience in the courtroom. He, along with his associate Alexander P. Guilmartin, read each opinion, analyze each issue, and draft each summary.
Ninth Circuit Criminal Law Reporter includes:
- Monthly digital newsletters reporting all the new decisions in the Ninth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court. Subscribers receive access to 9thCircuitCriminalCases.com, which contains PDF downloads of all newsletters published since the latest cumulative supplement. Monthly cumulative digital indexes cover all cases published since the latest supplement, and all indexes published since the latest cumulative supplement are available as PDF downloads on 9thCircuitCriminalCases.com.
- Access to 9thCircuitCriminalCases.com’s searchable database of thousands of case summaries, housing Ninth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court decisions published since 1983.