The California Litigation Collection is a website containing the complete text of our 8 most useful California and national litigation books:
1. California Causes of Action
2. Model Interrogatories
3. Deposition Checklists & Strategies
4. Deposition Objections
5. California Pretrial Practice & Forms
6. California Legal Secretary
7. California Objections
8. California Judge Reviews
In the Collection you receive:
- The ability to simultaneously keyword search 8,000 pages of practice material and nearly 1,000 forms.
- More than 125 pre-researched causes of action, with model complaints
- Over 5,000 pattern interrogatories
- Hundreds of deposition checklists
- Step-by-step pretrial procedures, helpful practice tips, and proven strategies
- Candid attorney comments on hundreds of judges and neutrals
- Over 125 trial objections detailed and supported
The 8,000 pages contain authoritative and well-supported answers to common questions, step-by-step procedures, pattern discovery, model arguments, sophisticated strategies, legal analysis, thousands of case citations, and hundreds of practice tips.
Nearly 1,000 forms save you drafting time, help you avoid omissions, improve the quality of your work product, and expand your form file.
More than 125 pre-researched causes of action help you draft invincible pleadings. Included are: elements, authorities, affirmative defenses, related causes of action, statutes of limitation, and remedies. 19 practice categories covered. Nearly 100 model complaints included.
Over 5,000 pattern interrogatories help you quickly zero in on the critical issues. Each category of questions includes explanatory text, practice tips, and model questions designed to produce relevant evidence and avoid objections. 33 practice areas are covered.
Hundreds of deposition checklists. Avoid omissions and improve your advocacy with these pattern questions. You receive: thumbnail outline with issues and themes, underlying law, deposition outlines, commentary, and practice tips.
Pretrial procedures. Find detailed and authoritative answers to difficult questions concerning pleadings, motions, discovery, and more. The guidance is supported by 6,000 cases and 200 forms. Includes practice-proven tips, sophisticated strategies, and pattern language.
Candid comments on judges and neutrals. Here is valuable insight on several hundred judges. 6-8 attorneys who appeared before the judge or neutral assess temperament and demeanor, intelligence and knowledge, motion work, trial handling, continuances, settlement practices, and proclivities.
Over 125 trial objections detailed and supported. You receive: pattern objection language, scope of governing rules, practice tips and cautions, arguments for making and responding to objections, and 2,000 supporting cases.