(averaging 50 pages each)
- Breach of Contract Jury Arguments
- Breach of Contract Interrogatories
- Evidentiary Foundations for Witnesses
- Coordinated DUI Attack
- How the best lawyers consistently win DUI cases
- Cross-Examining the Arresting Officer
- Auto Accident Depositions
- Bodily Injury Deposition Checklists
- Deposing Defense Doctors
- Residential Slips and Falls
- Maximizing damages and settlements
- Common myths about insurer settlement practices
- Obtaining better outcomes in medical litigation
Social Security Disability
Drunk Driving Law
- How the Best Lawyers Consistently Win DUI cases
Free Mini-Course! 6 individual lessons—strategies, officer cross examination tips, case themes, suppression motions, persuasive closings, and more.
Maximizing Damages and Settlements
Free Mini-Course! 6 individual lessons—negotiating points, tips for settling the $5,000-75,000 bodily injury claim, working with lienholders and non-responsive adjusters, deposing the opposing economist, and more.
- Common Myths about Insurer Settlement Practices
Free Mini-Course! 3 individual lessons—filing suit, defense costs, time limits, adjuster compensation, punitive damages, insurer conduct, payment delay, intentional misconduct, and more.
- Obtaining Better Outcomes in Medical Litigation
Free Mini-Course! 7 individual lessons—overcoming common defense tactics, voir dire in whiplash cases, deposition tips, medical evidence in traumatic brain injury cases, using a biomechanical expert, presenting your doctor on videotape, and more.