Your First Draft Will Read Like a Polished Final Copy!
Model Interrogatories gives you over 4,500 practice-tested models that have been used and revised several times and can be easily adapted to suit your needs. Efficiently tailor your discovery in a wide variety of cases. Quickly customize interrogatories for:
- Vehicular negligence
- Sexual harassment
- Insurance bad faith
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Legal malpractice
- Wrongful termination
- Age discrimination
- Wrongful death and survival actions
- Medical malpractice
- Governmental tort liability
- Liability insurance: agent and broker liability
- Malicious prosecution
- Workplace violence
- Fraud and deceit
- Elder abuse
- ADA claims
- Interference with business relations
- And more!
Coverage in key practice areas helps you construct precise, winning questions for plaintiffs or defendants. Narrow extensive discovery and prevail. You will get more complete answers with the direct phrasing of the questions, which will reduce the number of objections and non-responsive answers. The extensive checklists will bring to mind fertile topics for exploration and highlight the best areas of inquiry.
Seven reasons to try:
- Saves time. Customizing pre-drafted questions can save you hours.
- Covers 19 different types of cases. These interrogatories tackle the tough legal issues that arise in a variety of cases, from auto negligence to insurance bad faith to premises liability.
- Better answers. Each stand-alone interrogatory is direct, clear and goes straight to the heart of the information critical to your case. You’ll elicit more complete answers, avoid objections, and reduce the number of non-responsive answers.
- More efficient discovery. You’ll acquire more information with less effort and expense by using these interrogatories to guide your format and substantive coverage.
- Free CD. A CD-ROM contains every interrogatory printed in the book. Speed production by inserting selected questions directly into your discovery.
- Better utilize your staff. The book is so easy to use, your staff can prepare comprehensive discovery with relatively minor supervision.
- Improve your standard interrogatories. Use Kevin Culhane’s clearly phrased questions and definitions to supplement interrogatory sets you use repeatedly.
All of the interrogatories are included on the free CD-ROM and can be instantly accessed and modified with your preferred word processing program--no installation needed.